Thursday 26 January 2012

Work set for today

Hi All

Looks like I won't be back til next week. Please continue putting together your evaluations.

I would appreciate some feedback from the lesson yesterday & today as it is 3 hours so can you all please reply as a comment to this post with your rough notes for Q1 Conventions or Q2 Combination of products and i will give you some feedback.

Now is the time to start selecting and cutting together clips as evidence and so again make sure you use the time wisely.

We will be using next Thursdays & Fridays lesson to set up Post Modernism so I must re-enforce the importance of using yesterdays and today's lessons effectively - your deadline for your evaluation presentations is 2 weeks today.

I will check the blog at 3.20 today, I will be unable to take the register if your names are not listed as a reply to this post. Yvonne can you pls take responsibility for getting the class to do this

Good luck

Mr.B

No comments:

Post a Comment